- Grab-n-Go will be available Wednesday, 11/25/2020. Same times and locations. The only time we will not hand out Grab-n-Go meals will be during Northwestern Lehigh scheduled winter break Wednesday, 12/30/2020. NO SERVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS DATE ONLY!
- If our district would go fully remote learning the community will still be eligible for 5 breakfasts and 5 lunches per week. To keep it as simple as possible, we will continue to distribute meals every Wednesday from 11:00am to 12:30 pm at Weisenberg Elementary and Northwestern Lehigh Elementary schools. The form you are currently use to register for meal pick up each week will continue to be available from Thursday morning and closes where you can no longer order on Monday at 12:00 noon. After that time frame you can no longer place an order for the upcoming week.
- We ask that whoever is picking up the meals on Wednesday's to wear a mask in their car. This is required to keep families and staff safe. NOTE: this is only if the district contacts you regarding of a status change. Until then we will service our hybrid students in school and provide 3 days of meals and 5 days for our virtual learners.
- The Grab-n-Go Program meal program’s offered throughout the 20-21 school year.
- Families are encouraged to reach out to the Lowhill Food Pantry (https://www.lowhillfoodpantry.com) if additional assistance is needed.
Meal Pick-Up Day:
- Meal pick-up day for individuals participating in the grab n' go program will be on Wednesdays from 11:00 am - 12:30pm. Pick up your at the site you speficied on the order form.
- All children un der 18 years of age who live in the Northwestern Lehigh School District.
- /NOTE: Your child(ren) may be eligible for free or reduced breakfasts and lunches after this prorgam expires. Please complete an online meals application by going to https://www.compass.state.pa.us/ to determine your eligibility.
What does it cost?
- There is no cost.
How do I order a meal?
- NWLehighSD website. Please select Departments > Food Service > Grab-n-Go Program > Please click here to order your Grab-n-Go meals
- Your child's student ID is the number your child uses for lunch. Ask him/her what code they type in for lunch at school
How does pick-up work?
Pick up will be on WEDNESDAYS from 11:00am - 12:30pm daily (No earlier or later).
(1) Come to the school you select in the form, either Weisenberg or Northwestern Elementary
(2) Follow the traffic pattern as defined below
(3) Once in the BLUE section, a NWLSD employee will come out, verify your name, and give you your meal(s)
**** DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR CAR **** WE WILL COME TO YOUR CAR ****
NWE Elem. Pick-Up Traffic Pattern (Green - Enter; Blue - Pick-up Zone; Red - Exit)
Weisenberg Pick-Up Traffic Pattern (Green - Enter; Blue - Pick-up Zone; Red - Exit)