The Northwestern Lehigh Digital Academy offers a choice of curriculum, provided by two exceptional online learning companies - eBridge Academy and Lincoln Learning Solutions.
The eBridge Academy and Lincoln Learning Solutions curriculum provides students with standards-aligned, innovative and effective educational experiences. With both providers, highly-trained, Pennsylvania-certified teacher facilitators respond to students' questions, evaluate assignments, assessments, and projects, and offer guidance to students as they navigate through their courses.
eBridge Academy and Lincoln Learning Solutions courses also offer:
- Flexibility in scheduling
- A variety of course content, and regular feedback from highly-trained, certified teachers
- Alignment to state and national standards
- Self-paced courses which follow a consistent design model with varied and frequent assessments
- Lessons which include differentiated instruction that incorporates key concepts as well as enrichment and reinforcement opportunities
- Engaging lessons which contain a variety of podcasts, videos, PowerPoint presentations, educational songs, and interactive labs
Our Onsite Advisor will meet with you to explain the differences between each of these curriculum providers so that you can make a decision that is best suited to your student’s unique needs and learning style.
Click on the links below to view more information and course offerings from our curriculum providers.