These heavy duty sewing machines can be used to create your next art project or incorporate some technology to make your next wearables project. Wearable technology is an extremely "hot" field right now. As technology get smaller, flexible, and batteries can power for longer, manufacturers and MAKERs are working to incorporate all types of technology into a small wearable package. Think Fitbits, Smart Watches, etc.
The Singer 4411 is capable of:
- 11 Built-in stitches (6 Basic Stitches, 4 Decorative Stitches, 1 Auto Buttonhole—perfect for crafts, home decor, clothing construction and much more!)
- 1,100 Stitches per Minute
- And much more!
- Wearable Technology Projects
Hints for use:
- At the time of this writing there are a very limited amount of materials available to use with the machines. You will need to supply your own fabric, thread, etc.
- If you have any related items that you would like to donate to the STEAM Lab please contact me!!
Please see Mr. Smoyer if you have questions about using the equipment for a craft, repair, art project, wearables project or email-me!
Below are links to the product website, the Singer 4411 Sewing Machine user manual, as well as any other links that might help you with your next wearables project!!