How to access our Library from home
Search Our Library From Home:
- Log onto www.nwlehighsd.org
- Click on “Academics” then “Libraries”
- Click on “Weisenberg Elem Destiny Website”
- Welcome to the Weisenberg Elementary Library Collection or OPAC...Online Public Access Catalog
- Click in the "FIND" text box to start typing
- Type in what you’re looking for and click on the matching icon for example...type dolphins, spiders or trains and click on the subject icon OR type Clements, Andrew or Brett, Jan and click on the author icon
- When you find the book(s) you’re looking for, don’t forget to check if it’s “in” or “out”!
Check Your Library Card From Home (Students in Grades 3-5)
- Once you're into our Library’s OPAC, click on the “Log in” icon in the top right corner of the Weisenberg Elementary Library page....NOT the District page.
- Type in your library card barcode number
- Type in your password (Mrs. DeAntonis will give you this info in 3rd grade)