Policies and Procedures
Weisenberg Library Policies and Procedures
- Our library will be open from 8:10 until the close of school each day.
- Every effort will be made to keep the library open and available for use by students and faculty. Members of the Northwestern Lehigh School District Community may use our library and may be issued library numbers.
- Students may use the library for any of the following instances:
- For a scheduled library class.
- With a library pass.
Circulation Policies and Procedures
- Books and other print materials that are designated as reference materials are available for overnight circulation only. These books may be taken out for overnight check-out or these books will be due back in the library on the next school day.
- All other books or print materials are available for circulation on a two-week basis.
- Periodicals are available for circulation on a one week basis.
- All videos are available for circulation on a one-week basis.
- All books-on-tape are available for circulation on a two-week basis.