Mrs. Way's Home Page
- Special thanks to the Northwestern Lehigh Educational Foundation for providing my classroom with a much needed document camera through the mini-grant program.
- Thanks to the Foundation's generosity, a state of the art Ziggi HD Plus document camera is now part of my technology toolkit, enabling me to add another dimension to sharing student work, collaborating on print documents, and projecting archival materials on my Smart board.
- For more information about the NWLEF, please see their website below.
- You are invited to join Honors English 9 and Honors English 10 on Remind. Text @mrsway9 or @mrsway10 to 81010 for updates and reminders about upcoming assignments. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. See the attachments at the bottom of this page for more information on this confidential, secure, one-way text messaging and email system.
- For current information about what's happening in class, students should check out the shared folder in Google Drive, under CLASSROOM/HONORS or ACADEMIC ENGLISH (9 or 10)/Daily Agendas. It is updated daily with everything you need to know about what is going on in my classes. Plus, get a sneak preview of upcoming events and activities.
Remember: YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSIGNMENTS AND ACTIVITIES YOU MISS WHEN YOU ARE ABSENT. USE THE SHARED AGENDAS AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE DRIVE AND GOOGLE CLASSROOM AS YOUR GUIDE.
Like this infographic? Get more content marketing tips from Copyblogger.
Remind Invite for 9th GradeClick here for detailed information about Remind's secure, one-way text messaging and email system.
Remind Invite for 10th GradeClick here for detailed information about Remind's secure, one-way text messaging and email system.