• Working Papers

    How do you get working papers?

    Working Papers are located in the Main Office.  The Main Office is open from 7:30am to 3:15pm during the school year (summer hours vary).  The items need for working papers include proof of age (original birth certificate or passport), a parent or guardian signature and student signature. Forms may be picked up in the Main Office and taken home for a parent/guardian signature.  Student must be present to complete the final signature.