(Click here to download full image)
What is a Portrait of a Graduate?
- Specifies the skills, as well as habits of mind, that our students need to navigate and thrive in this complex, rapidly changing world
- It articulates a collective vision of our community’s aspirations for all students
How was the Portrait of a Graduate developed?
- Timeline: January to December 2019
- Evaluated research and other Districts’ Portrait of a Graduate (POG)
- Gathered input using multiple techniques
- Stakeholders involved
- 315 Alumni, parents, staff, community members, & business leaders
- Collection techniques
- Surveys, interviews, padlets, online video submissions, inservice days
Presentations / Learn more: