Lehigh Valley Health Network will be providing a COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic on Thursday, November 18 between 3:45 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
The vaccination clinic will be held at the Northwestern Elementary School: 6493 Route 309, New Tripoli, PA 18066 and is open to anyone 5 to 18 years of age. The clinic will be held in the gymnasium. Signs will be posted at the front entrance.
The Pfizer vaccine will be administered and is free of charge.
Please note: All children will need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian to receive the vaccination.
Pre-registration is required to secure your vaccine. Registration can be done through Lehigh Valley Health Network by clicking: https://forms.gle/qvXhiJ4teBvbVYc4A.
The Pfizer vaccine is a two-dose vaccine. The 2nd inoculation will occur at Weisenberg Elementary School on December 9th from 3:45 -7:00 p.m.
Click here to access a flyer with the full details.
*** Important: All individuals attending the clinic will be required to wear a face-covering. ***
This section contains information on the NWLSD response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Below you will find links to planning documents and other resources to learn more about how our District is addressing health, safety and learning during these unprecedented times.
All questions, test results, and/or other related COVID-19 items should be directed to:
- Parent/Guardian of students: email@example.com
- Northwestern Lehigh Employees: firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications to School Community
NWLSD - Health and Safety Plan
- NWLSD - Health and Safety Plan - 2021-22 - ver. 2021.09.03
- Face Covering Tiered Mitigation Measures
- Face Covering Education and Consequences - 21-22
Return to Sport Health and Safety Plan
Positive COVID-19 District Tracker
Screening Cards and Posters
Parent COVID-19 Resources
- Coronavirus: 6 Ways to protect yourself from COVID-19 (Video - 1:00)
- COVID-19 prescreening from LVHN (Video - :30)
- Parent Flyer/ Bookmark - Welcome Back, We Need your Help
- Quick Reference Screening Card for Students
Support and Assistance
Resources are available for our Northwestern Lehigh community to support anyone who may need assistance.
- Pennsylvania Support Line: Toll Free-1-855-284-2494 available and staffed 24/7 or TTY: 724-631-5600
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Crisis Text Line: Text “PA” to 741-741
- Safe2Say: 1-844-723-2729 or https://www.safe2saypa.org/
- Veteran Crisis Line: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990
- Get Help Now Hotline (for substance use disorders): 1-800-662-4357