Student Drop off and Pick Up
Our parking, arrival, and the end of the day procedures enhance student, visitor, and vehicle movement safety around our school. Please read over these procedures carefully and refer to the attached maps.
STUDENT DROP OFF IN THE MORNING:
- Drop off/Pick up will be in the south lot outside of the gym.
- Drop Off 8:45 - 9:05 (Time will be adjusted accordingly.)
- Parents will enter the parking lot from Route 863 and proceed in a loop pattern alongside the sidewalk.
- Students will be met by a one of the four staff members who will open the car door and allow the student to exit the car and proceed to the gym. Please pay attention to the traffic flow as directed by staff.
- In the event that traffic backs up on Route 863, a staff member will direct the traffic to allow two lines of cars to alleviate congestion on Route 863.
- Students will enter the gym using the door nearest to the flag pole.
- The students will sit on the floor in designated socially distanced areas and will be supervised by staff.
- Students may be dropped off only if a staff member is on duty outside.
- Students should try to arrive between 8:45 and 9:05 a.m.
After morning drop off times, please go to the main parking lot in front of the main entrance of the school. Park in a designated “Visitor” spot and sign your child in at the main office.
PRIVATE TRANSPORTATION PICK UP AT THE END OF THE DAY:
If you have arranged by a note to the teacher for your child to be picked up at the end of the day, please enter the parking area from Route 863 and park in the south lot, near the gymnasium. Please park only in slots marked “Visitor”. Enter the building through the white, side gymnasium door to sign out your child. We will start this process at approximately 3:20-3:30.
Additional “Visitor” parking has been added in the center lot in front of the main lobby entrance. For safety and security reasons, parents and guardians are requested to not park in front of the main entrance area or at any point along our fire lane in front of the building. Visitors are allowed to enter the building only through the main lobby entrance.