Fall/ Winter 2018 Course Offerings:
Click here for Registration Form
PLEASE NOTE THE YOUR PAYMENT WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL
THE CLASS HAS SUFFICIENT ENROLLMENT TO RUN. IF CLASS IS CANCELED,
YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL AND YOUR CHECK WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU.
PLEASE NOTE THAT REGISTRATIONS AND PAYMENT NEED TO BE RECEIVED BY THE DISTRICT OFFICE BEFORE ATTENDING ANY CLASSES. WALK-INS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND INSTRUCTORS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ACCEPT ANY CHECKS.
- Class start and finish times are as noted in the course description and are subject to the Northwestern Lehigh school calendar.
- Payments are non-refundable due to the fact that courses are run with a minimum number of students required.
- No refunds unless class is canceled. If a class is canceled, your check will be returned to you.
- Registration is due two weeks prior to class. Since most classes are limited in size due to availability of equipment or facilities, registrations are processed in order of postmark.
- Registrations will not be accepted by phone.
- Upon receipt of your registration form and payment, you are automatically enrolled unless class is full.
- If registration is not sufficient to run a course, your payment will be returned and you will be notified by telephone or mail.
- Remember to check with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
- If school is closed or dismissed early due to inclement weather, evening classes are automatically canceled. If severe weather occurs after regular school dismissal, cancellation of evening classes will be announced on several area radio stations as well as the district Web site. Make-up dates will be arranged by the instructor.
- Office hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Call the secretary in Curriculum and Technology at 610-298-8661, ext. 1264.