H.S. Career and Counseling Center
Northwestern Lehigh High School Career and Counseling Center
Our door is open and we look forward to helping you!
- Please refer to the left of the page to navigate through the website.
- Please check the News and the Calendar of Events links frequently for updates
- Attention Juniors/Seniors, reference our Calendar of Events for upcoming College/Military Rep visits.
Sign up for visits using the above link
Juniors ~Save the Date:PSAT - Saturday, October 14thRegistration open September 13 - 20
Test Fee: $16
PSAT Pre-Administration Session in the Library
Monday October 2 students with last names A - M
Tuesday October 3 students with last names N - ZREMIND PROGRAM
Receive the latest Counseling & Career Center News on your mobile device! Sign up for our remind program today ~
Text @nwlhsccc to 81010.Parchment AccountsJuniors received a registration link through their school email address. This link can be used to set up their Parchment account so that they can access and send their high school transcript.
ATTENTION SENIORS APPLYING TO COLLEGE! MAKE SURE YOU:
* Make a Parchment Account
- Parchment.com—to request/process transcripts
- You will need your Registration Code provided by
your counselor and your parent/guardian’s electronic signature. This code was sent to all Juniors via their student email accounts. If you need a new registration code please see your counselor.
* Fill out a Brag Sheet
- Give copies to all individuals writing you letters of recommendation
* Ask recommenders 10 SCHOOL days in advance for letters of recommendation
- It takes time to write a quality letter
- If the college does not provide an electronic recommendation option, please give your teacher recommender an addressed and stamped envelope to send directly to the college
* Send SAT/ACT scores directly through the CollegeBoard.org (for SAT's) and ACT.org (for ACT's) websites
- NWL does not send any standardized test scores! It’s up to you to have them sent.
- It can take several weeks to have test scores
sent to schools so plan accordingly.
* Request all transcripts through Parchment
- This is the electronic way we now send transcripts
- All Juniors and Seniors were emailed a registration code and should not create a brand new account
- At times, there may be a fee attached, depending on the school you are applying to. Please note: If your colleges are not part of the Parchment network, they may have to be sent through the US Mail via Parchment and there is a $2 handling fee.
* Submit all applications before their deadlines
- Pat yourself on the back, too!
**SEE YOUR COUNSELOR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS**